Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Maggie, Maggie, quite CONTRARY...

...how does your garden grow?

This girl may not have the same name as miss Mary, but she can certainly be contrary!!!  She is pretty much as sweet, lovable and helpful as one can possibly be...or as grouchy, contrary, and a tease!  I know that part of our frustrations this week are based on me not getting enough sleep...two puking and diarrhea-ing babies is no fun...but man, have we been butting heads.  I think maybe we better take tomorrow and do something fun that just of the two of us can do.  Any suggestions?

This girl has so many expressions; these are just a few:



6 comments:

Steph said...

She is just too cute!!

Mari said...

What a cute blog and adorable kiddos!

Nichole said...

Oh goll she is so adorable and her expressions crack me up!

Jessica said...

These pictures and they way you describe her totally reminds me of my Sophie and our realstionship. Her and I do well when we do something low key, just playing pretend or reading books together without any other sibilings. I've also found that more of a "commenting" on what's she's doing rather than inputing my opinnion works best. Sounds weird, but she LOVES it! Good luck. Sorry the babies are sick.

Kristie said...

She is a beautiful little girl. Sorry about sick babies-- no fun and I don't know if anyone understand how difficult sleep deprivation is until it is experienced... you're amazing!!!

Jenn said...

That last one totally reminds me of Sam! Hope everyone gets better quick!

Related Posts with Thumbnails