Sam had been gone all last week having a party and living his dreams...as he put it...up at my sister Jeanette's house. So, as I pulled up my pictures that needed to be posted, I was excited that they were about him. I know it was only a week, but I really missed my little man. He is such a funny kid and I love to hear what he's thinking and how he is deciphering this crazy world. He's also an excellent helper. He loves to be a gentelman and open the door for us girls, and he tries so hard to do what he's asked. I just love this little fart face!!!
A couple of weeks ago I was able to get all the boys' hair cut. Sam's was getting pretty long. He really hates to sit still for me, but if I tell him he can hold still better that daddy it really helps him.
Sooooo handsome! I think we cut off all the dark from the winter. His hair used to be as white as Joshy's and gets darker every year. I wonder if it will lighten up a ton this summer?
Sam has his preschool program this month too. He is in the middle of the picture. I can't believe how well these kids did. I was soooo proud of him shakin' it up on that stage. He had two big parts to memorize and he did them like a pro. It's funny, but I get a little emotional when I see my kids doing something that is difficult! I was just so proud of him.
Maggie was so enthralled in the program. She seriously hardly moved a muscle for the 1 1/2 hours. She especially loved all the princess parts. Yes, she did go to the program like that! I can't remember what we were doing that day, but apparently it was pretty crazy for me not to have even brushed her hair. Good thing she is cute enough to pull it off!

3 comments:
How time flies! It seems like only yesterday he was making us laugh by just spinning around. What a handsome cutie!
I can't believe you let her leave the house like that either. We had so much fun with him up at our house. Tell him only 8 more days till we get our puppy, and he could come stay anytime!!!!
I love this post! It makes me wish I knew him better! You're such an awesome mom
Post a Comment