This is kind of sad, but I haven't decorated Sam and Maggie's room ever...here or when we lived with my parents...because it was always just temporary. But they are getting ready to have their permanent room done and I've been thinking about what to put on the walls. So the kids and I were scanning pinterest for ideas today and the juices are flowing. I can hardly wait to get some pictures up! I want to do a collage wall of art and pictures of them and things they like, so tonight I started going through the old pictures and I found a ton of short little video clips of them. So precious and most of them I totally forgot about! It has been like opening a little box and finding that honkin' diamond you always wanted! Some of these are movies and some are just pictures.
This is Maggie and Auntie Laura at the Sand Dunes in April 2010:
At the zoo in 2009
Kind of liking my shoulder length hair (2009)
Maggie's 1st birthday party. (2010)
Love, love, love this shot of these two goofs! (This was one of the first times I'd used my SLR camera. such a difference!) (May 2010)
Lovin' that little flip in her hair. May 2010
Kendall was eating her fingers and she obviously loved it. (May 2010)
Love that tongue stickin out. For some crazy reason that gives you better aim. (June 2010)
You know, I wouldn't trade my twins for the world, but life was certainly easier with only 2 kids. (Although, hindsight always seems to make things seem easier too.)









1 comments:
Love that video of Mags holding the doll and the pics!
Post a Comment