Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Notice anything different?

This crazy girl is is so silly. I love all her crazy faces!  The other night she came in to snuggle with us and at about 4 in the morning I heard a big thud!  She'd fallen out of the bed and hit her head on the night stand.  I rubbed it, kissed it better and we went back to bed.  The next morning we woke up and her eye was all swollen and starting to turn black.
 This isn't even the darkest it got; I just didn't get another picture taken.
This same week I had to take her in for another UTI.  I was so worried the doctor was going to think she's  abused!!!  Luckily she can very thoroughly express herself and explain in great detail what happened.  On the UTI front; she had her ultrasound on Monday and everything looks normal and healthy.  So basically she will probably grow out of them.  We are cutting down on soda and juice...neither of which she drinks a ton of, and trying to switch over to showers.  We are also trying to switch to pannies at night instead of diapers; but this girl sleeps so deep she doesn't wake up when she pees.  Any suggestions for getting kids to sleep threw the night without having accidents???

4 comments:

Jenn said...

That first picture is so cute!

Jeanette Atkinson said...

A teaspoon of honey really works. You have to tell her that it makes her not have accidents. Everyone I know that has tried it has worked wonderfully for them! Poor little eye. Are you sure sam didn't attack her in the middle of the night? JK

Unknown said...

Something we did with my older 2 kids was to just cut back on drink about an hour before bed... it seems simple enough. Worked great for my daughter but not my son so much. She is adorable and I love her boo-boo face in the first picture! Poor Girl!

Whitney said...

My friend would wake her daughter up twice a night to urinate until her daughter was trained well enough to get up herself and do it. She also cut back on drinks before bedtime and rewarded accident-free nights.

Related Posts with Thumbnails