I love that any time she is focusing she sticks her tongue out! Love it!!!
Sam had fun climbing on the bleachers and even got to do a little bit of practicing with the girls. Kendall was a little concerned at how well he could shake it!
Josh and Jack were entertained by crazy aunt Becky and her fun glasses!
The finale of the class was that they got to perform their cheer and dance during half time of the football game! It was so cute and I was so proud of her! She remembered most of the dance and was so proud of herself! Even still, a couple of weeks later, I'll hear her doing the cheer...here we go Hunter, here we go! Last night while we were at McDonalds, we could hear her doing the cheer up in the playground! I've never been big on cheerleading or dancing, but it was pretty dang cute!

7 comments:
Her hair is not poofy enough and she doesn't have enough make up on to fit. Monica did that as a kid and totally loved!!!!!!!!!
Love the sunglasses picture!
Every time I read your blog I get sad that I don't know your kids better! They are so stinkin' cute!!! Did you ever think you would have a cheer leader for a daughter? We are supposed to be sitting on the front porch, drinking lemon aid, and making fun of girls like her. Ha!
Anne, I know right??? If she didn't have so much fun and she wasn't so proud of herself for doing it right I would totally be mocking her!!! JK.
It is kind of hard to make fun when she is so darn cute!
It is kind of hard to make fun when she is so darn cute!
It is kind of hard to make fun when she is so darn cute!
Post a Comment