Sunday, November 4, 2012

An Ultrasound and some teasers

I was looking through my pictures and I forgot to post these ones.  This was Miss Maggie at her ultrasound for the UTI's she keeps getting.  She was so brave!  She climbed right up on the bed and did everything the tech asked her to do.  Part of that probably has something to do with the fact that there was a TV right above her head playing the dreaded Sponge Bob!  (I don't like my kids watching it because I think it's freaking annoying!!!)


 Then, the other day I was making dinner and these two little stinkers kept unloading my pans from the drawer so I gave them each a little bowl of gold fish.  They plopped themselves down and started sharing their bowls.  It was so cute.
 Still being nice. But as you can see Josh's bowl is now empty.
 So of course, he steals Jack's bowl.
 Doesn't he just look like a little sneak!  They both tease each other and torture their siblings; just in different ways.  Josh really wants what he's teasing about (he would fight to the death to get what he wants); but Jack teases just to tease (most the time he'd rather give up than continue to fight).
Cute little stinker!
 They did make up immediately and Josh even gave the bowl back...after all the goldfish were gone, of course!


1 comments:

Ducksfly2gether said...

Twin interactions are absolutely amazing! It makes being a mom terribly more complicated and exciting.

I love these pictures! Cute, cute boys!

Hope everything goes well with Maggie. We have been through several doctor things with our girly and it's always pretty emotional for all.

Related Posts with Thumbnails