Man, after the crazy snow storm we had this weekend I have been wanting to put up my Christmas stuff...since I still haven't taken down all of Halloween I may just do that! A lot has happened in our family this week. Thankfully the trials brought us together as a family. I'm thankful for the opportunity Heavenly Father gives us to right wrongs and for the Savior for giving us the ability to repent and be made whole. I'm so thankful for having a wonderful husband who loves me...he really is my favorite person to be around. I love our family and the time we get to spend together.
Kendall had the option to work over-time this Saturday and instead of that we decided to build a snowman! I'm naming him Cowboy Fred. If you can't tell, we put in some wonky Halloween teeth...my favorite part of Fred!
We had a snow party while the babies were napping. Sam also attended his first friend birthday party. He was so excited and had a great time. After helping to clear our walks Sam said, "Maybe we should clear theirs, that would be helpful." Sometimes he seems so grown up; he is a great big brother and one of the best kid a mom could hope for. I learn something daily from him and his insights!We also had our first fire of the season. It was so nice to be so cold, then warm up by the cozy fire while eating Cheetos! Man I love fall and winter, bring it on Mother Nature!!!

1 comments:
Cheetos, gross! What about hot chocolate and marshmallows? Way cute photos though. We only got a skiff of snow that was washed away by the rain!
Post a Comment