In preparation for Thanksgiving, I have been printing of little things for the kids to do this week. This one was a little juvenile, but they still had fun doing it...and we have tons of skittles left over in trick or treat candy, so it was a win win!
Maggie decided that purple skittles look more like black. I had to convince her that they indeed were purple!
Surprisingly, Sam got more into than Maggie. He had to finish putting all the skittles on before he went and played Transformers.
And, a completely unrelated picture...other than it was the same day...notice Maggie's new outfit - she'd stuffed so many skittles in her mouth that she'd drooled all down the front of her other shirt, so of course she went and picked out fresh jammies to wear...and cowboy boots. Kendall is working tens this week to compensate for taking off Thursday and Friday next week. So he's working late and it's really tiring. But he still comes home and spends time with the kids...I love that about him! Jack had brought him some books and asked him, "book, book?" So of course all the kids snuggled in to have daddy read...he's funnest because he does funny voices! Man, I love this man...and of course our cute kids.

2 comments:
Looks like fun!
Looks like he needs a bigger daddy chair!
So fun!
Post a Comment