Lately this girl has been doing a lot of this:
She loves to sing and "accompany" herself. She flips threw the pages to find just the right song, then comes up with some great lyrics to sing along with her beautiful playing. Today I caught part of one song saying, "and the children are good with no whining..." Apparently I must say no whining a lot!I love that she looks like she is really reading music, even though she's only 3 and can't even read yet!
She even lets her brothers sing too, as long as they don't turn the page before she's done with it!
I have to admit that the piano player in me really hopes she will want to pursue this when she gets a little older!!!

3 comments:
Man I wish I hadn't given up and could play with ease...
You could start with the very first basic two or three note songs. She would catch on to it she is so smart! Darling Pictures!
I could just squeeze her! So cute!
Post a Comment