Monday, December 31, 2012

Getting our clean on

Today is nearly the beginning of a brand new year.  I don't know if you like to set goals or not, but I do.  I also like to start the year off with less junk in my house, and a "spring cleaning" done.  So that's what we are doing today.  Kendall ended up going in to work, so we couldn't do fun plans today anyways.  Our house has taken quite the beating during Christmas.  With us coming and going all the time and with me not wanting to be spending my time cleaning...it totally looks like a bomb full of junk and dust has gone off!  Not after today my friends!  We did at least do our annual Christmas Eve toy dejunking. So that's something we don't have to do today.

Tonight we are having a party with the Johnson's.  Yummy food and good company...can't beat that!  We usually do fondue, but the party is starting later than normal, so we're just doing snacky food.  Egg rolls, veggie platter, little smokies, and treats...of course!

What are some of your new years traditions?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails