Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Goodbye 2012

Farewell 2012

I can't believe this year has come and gone.  To say goodbye I decided to do a look back through the year and post one of my favorite pictures from each month.  

January
 February
 March
 April
 May
 June
 July
August
This required two pictures because I loved them both.
September 
 October
 
 November
 December


 It was a great year!  Hopefully 2013 will be even better!









4 comments:

Wendy said...

Fun stuff! What cute kiddos!

Jenn said...

The one of the boys looking out the window is one of my all time faves!

Jeanette Atkinson said...

great post, I might copy if i get a minute! Love the fish photo!

Unknown said...

So fun to see all the cute 2012 pictures! And nice going on your New Year spring cleaning. My house definitely needs it too, Unfortunately I don't have your ambition, so it's going to have to wait until actual spring :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails