Two years ago today I started off the day looking like this! I still can't believe there were two little being in there. One of the best things about this picture is that I'll be able to hold it over their heads for the rest of their lives..."look what you made me look like; you'd better appreciate your lives!!!"
These boys have brought so much into our family. So much happiness, chaos, laughter, tears, sweetness, unity, uniqueness...the list goes on and on.
This was the first time they were back together after they were born. It's the day we brought Jack home from Primary Children's. So snug as little bugs.
Man they make me happy! We sure do love these two little imps.
4 comments:
Way to go on having twins (plus older children, send tips my way, please!). They are darling.
What a cute bunch of stinkers. Hope they have a great birthday!
I remember that day!!! I wish Jack would remember that I told him I was his favorite Aunt...
Happy Birthday Boys
What cute little farts!
Post a Comment