For dinner tonight we were having roast and rolls. As all of you know, when you start a roast in the morning your house becomes a torture zone by about noon from all the delicious smells. Jack could hardly stand it all day, and no matter what we fed him he still was "hungry." So after church I started making rolls and left them sitting out on the oven to raise. After a while I went to check on them and one was missing! Plus there were some grab marks out of another one.
So I went looking for the culprit.
It was Jack! He was gobbling down the disgusting raw roll dough as fast as is little teeth would chew.
Then he graciously decided to tear a piece off for me....I don't like to eat raw dough...this is something my kids have picked up from Grandma Thomson...GROSS!
When I took the raw roll away he was pretty mad at me, but don't feel too bad, it was replaced with a cooked one as soon as they were ready!
To

5 comments:
Poor Jack the little dough boy! HA HA
How funny! I never got the desire for raw dough either... unless it was cookie!
yumm!! homemade rolls sound good.(in a swedish chef voice)
derek loves to eat dough too...yuck.
The raw dough is sometimes better, poor little tike!
Post a Comment