6 months ago
Monday, March 25, 2013
A little sand anyone?
Man do I love Spring! There is officially sand in every nook and cranny at my house....and I love it! The picture is from Jack. We had just gotten done eating dinner and he tipped his head down and this is all the sand that fell onto the table. The babies are still adjusting to not have the need to dump shovels full of sand on each other! I love that his hands just happened to be on the table. I love that my kids love being outside. Lately the first thing Jack says when he wakes up from naps is "Sand-a-pile?" Love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This kinda looks like the start of a good SPOOKY movie. WAHHAAA!!
Too fun. At least it was after dinner and not before or durring. And I agree with Laura!
Post a Comment