Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Look at that boy...he can read!

Learning to read is hard work.  Teaching someone to read is almost harder!  Sam is doing really well...he loves to read...still with quite a bit of help, but he's doing really well!  I love the pride I see in his face when he figures it out!
 Working hard to sound out the words.  Grandma Thomson came to dinner on Sunday and he wanted to read her some books. She is always to nice to sit and listen to my crazy kiddos!


3 comments:

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Luckily it was Grandma and not Grandpa. He just told Travis to shut up he didn't want to listen to him reading! (It hurt Travis' feelings but he got over it when we talked about why grandpa said it!) Cute photo!

LAURA said...

Way to go Sam. Grandma is so patient. Its amazing.

Anonymous said...

Hi it's me, I am also visiting this web page regularly, this web site is actually good and the people are actually sharing good thoughts.

my website reverse osmosis filtration

Related Posts with Thumbnails