Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Fun daddy

Last weekend, some of the girls in my family got together and had a mom's night out.  We had yummy dinner at Zupa's, thanks mom, slept over at my mom's condo, then went yard selling in the morning.  It was a lot of fun.  I was looking at the pictures on the camera this morning and came across these park pictures Kendall took while I was gone. 

Josh doing his thing...climbing!
 Maggie being cute, with crazy day hair.

I really like this picture he got of her eye.

This one just makes me smile.  Both of their heads looking down, getting down to business climbing up those stairs.


What a fun daddy..to not only willingly help me have a weekend out, but to take pictures at the park!

2 comments:

LAURA said...

that is sweet. Good pictures kendall. I love the one of maggies eye.

Jenn said...

Kendall is such a good daddy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails