Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sunflower patch party

 This last weekend Kendall had a scout camp so the kids and I hauled or hinies over to my mom's house to spend the evening with her.  We went over to this farm to get some yummy fruits and veggies and they had this awesome sunflower patch...so we took some pictures.  I love this one Miss Mags.  Poor thing always has a squint in the sunshine since her eye muscle surgery, but she's adorable all the same!
 I can't believe how hard it is to get four kids to look at you and have a nice smile...all at the same time.  The bribe was that they could pick out the watermelon for dinner!  I love that Jack looks confused in this picture.
Joshy's sneeky eyes are my favorite in this one!
 The ones with grandma were at the end and they were all hot and tired.  Poor kids have such a mean mom!
 This is my ultimate favorite.  I just love these kiddos to pieces!
Sam was loving the farm equipment.  He is getting so big and fascinated with everything.  
 I love that he's not too big to still want to climb on tractors and be silly with his brothers though!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Very cute pictures!

Jenn said...

Oh man it's super hard to get just two kids to smile and look at the same time! I don't know how you did it with four but they turned out cute!

LAURA said...

I think the one with mom is priceless. So cute

Related Posts with Thumbnails