Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The last of the celebrating!

On Sunday we celebrated the twins' 3rd birthday with lots of family.  It was kind of a crazy day so their cakes got pushed to the last minute...which meant they didn't have time to cool properly...which meant the layers were sliding all over the place.  Oh well, at least they tasted good!  They were loving being the center of attention, and they sure are lucky to have so many people who love them!  They really loved showing off their underpants & potty skills; since they are now potty trained.  Thanks grandma Thomson for the two packs on unders...they were much needed! Guess what finally did the trick for getting them to seriously potty train...diapers weren't an option, and they got to pick a two pack of starburst every time they went potty.  If they didn't want to go...or wouldn't in Joshy's case...I ate the pack in front of them.  Really mean, I know, but it only took twice for him to get it together!

 On Monday night, Maggie picked playing Parcheesy for FHE.  I couldn't get over this funny kid.  He'd roll the dice and make his moves then put his hands up on his face while waiting for his next turn.  

 

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Jack & Josh! I love how Jack is so patiently waiting his turn!

Related Posts with Thumbnails