Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Finished Master Bedroom and some Spring Crafts

Well, I've finally taken pictures of our nearly finished bedroom redo.  We purchased our home 4 years ago in July...it had a mod podge of items in there because I didn't know exactly what I wanted or when I figured it out, the money needed to go elsewhere.  For my birthday this year we got it all put together.  YAY!  We inherited my mom's king size bed when she moved into her condo and didn't have a head board...hated not having a head board!  So Kendall and I built this cushy headboard.  It was a little more time consuming than I thought it would be, but I really love the way it turned out.  
 I found our quilt at Target, when they had their big bedding sale.  I really like it...I would have wanted to buy an Anthropolgie quilt, but with a $200 savings, I couldn't pass up the more kid friendly quilt.  SOMEDAY!  The picture wall is still a work in progress that I' hoping to have done this week.


 I love this new lamp shade from Target, and it matched our old lamp bases that I sprayed bright green.
 These are also the same side tables we had, I just painted them blue.



  So that's it...what do you think?

This last weekend was my sister weekend craft party.  We made these really cute bird cages.  My sisters are pretty much geniuses, and come up with ways to make the cutest stuff.  I'm so glad I can reap all the benefits!

 Laura molded these cute little owls and we painted them and put them in frames.
 This is my new spring wreath I made...don't mind the stupid face I'm making.  I really love the huge succulent...Tai Pan has a huge selection of succulents btw.  This picture is kind of washed out; the colors are really bright and springy, plus it's a huge wreath...I usually would buy an 18" form and I think this is a 24" form.  

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Too cute... love the headboard!

Jenn said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE all of it!

Unknown said...

I seriously love all of this! I really need you to come to my house and decorate for me. I seriously struggle.

Related Posts with Thumbnails