Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Dinosaurs or Bust

Sam and I had so much fun today.  Because of our awesome family, Becky for taking Mags overnight and to school today, and Mom and Dad Johnson for watching the twinners all day, I was able to spend some one on one-ish time with Sam.  We went to the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum.  It was pretty cool. I was in charge of 3 other kidlets, and one liked to wander, so it was a little hectic, but we had a great day!






I sure do love this little man and I love that he still gets so excited for me to come with him on activities.  He kept running up to me and hugging me...I loved it!  I know it won't last forever...at least not in front of his friends, so I will soak it all up for now! On a side note....I'm sure you noticed Sam's ginormous front tooth, or his snaggle tooth as we lovingly refer to it.  I have some family members who think we need to yank out the other one, which btw it's not even loose, and get them looking normal, but I kind of love it.  He's hitting the cute, slightly awkward faze of childhood that I used to think was, lets be honest, a little ugly.  That is until now!  I love that he is still part little boy part big kid.  Plus, I know the other baby teeth will come out and everything will situate itself as it should, but for now he just fine, SNAGGLE TOOTH and all.  Just a reminder of what Joshy's teeth looked like as they were coming in. I'm so glad I caught this picture, because now you'd never know how funny they came in.

2 comments:

Liz Davis said...

What fun! I know how much he appreciates you and loves that one on one time!

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Awe gotta love one on one time! Looks like a fun place to go. I've never been there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails