Well, we're all set for the holidays to be over. Today I stocked the 3 produce drawers full of fruits and veggies, and I have 2 cantaloupes, a watermelon, and a huge bag of apples out in the garage. My 2015 fitness goal includes getting in my fruits and veggies each day. I heard a new trick to get your kids involved in eating healthy and I tried it today. Give them each a dollar and let them pick out something to try in the produce section. It worked like a charm. Maggie picked a juicy red apple, Josh picked a green pear, Jack picked an orange, and Sam picked a watermelon. They couldn't wait to get home and eat their finds. I will definitely be using that tactic more.
-Work harder on keeping my blog updated. I really like having a journal done that we can look back on see pictures along with thoughts.
-Give my kids more eye contact. I find myself getting too busy, or distracted and not really giving them the attention they deserve.
-Get our finances in better order. We started this process in 2014 by refinancing our house to a 15 year loan, but we need to make our money work for us, instead of the other way around.
-Continue on my fitness journey. To date I am still down 23 pounds, but I'm up 18 from my last years lowest. I'm recommitting myself to this process and forgiving myself for backsliding so much.
-Do a 5k this year. I want to grow to do a full marathon eventually.
-Hike Timpanogas Mountain. I've never done it and I really want to.
-Study the Preach My Gospel manual.

0 comments:
Post a Comment