Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Happy 4th birthday cutie boys!

How to even put into words...

The last 4 years have been quite the whirlwind!  I never expected to have twins.  I can honestly say that the two of you have turned our family upside down in a way that I can't possibly describe.  Everything got so much more chaotic and crazy when you both arrived, but I honestly wouldn't have it any other way.  Sam and Maggie are such good siblings and they love you so much.  You are both so awesome and unique and I love how much you love each other. But, there are two sides of the spectrum!  You are either sweet and super loving to each other or constantly pushing, poking, and wrestling.  Maybe, since I'm not a boy, I just don't understand that that's your way of showing love for each other too.


My handsome boys, I'm proud of us that we've made it past all the little milestones.  Each year I like to reflect on all that you've accomplished and I can't believe how much you've grown up this year.  You are definitely no longer baby boys.  Now you are strapping, strong, handsome, little men.  You are Sunbeams, and I love seeing you sitting on the front row, singing the songs, and participating in sharing time.  It's been so fun having all of you kids in primary with me this year.  You both talk so well.  You can communicate what you are thinking and explain, in great detail, what you want to talk about.  You both love being outside.  Scooter riding, bike riding, running around, playing in the sand and mud!  You love it all!

Josh: You are so sweet and also very stubborn.  Although, you seem to have grown out of some of the stubbornness.  Maybe now that you can communicate what you want more, you don't feel as stressed when you don't get what you want.  You love to play games.  It doesn't matter what it is...board games, minecraft, mickey, mariocart...you love it!  Everyday you wake up asking if it's Friday...our only xbox gaming day of the week. I love your amazing blue eyes.  They make me melt.  You give great hugs and kisses and you are so fun to tickle.  Your giggle is seriously contagious.  I love you my handsome boy!

Jack:  You are my little helper. Any chance you get, you love to help me.  Especially with cooking.  You are daddies boy.  No matter what, if I say you are my boy you usually say,"No, I'm daddies boy." Or if I'm lucky you say, "And daddies." You are very creative.  You love play dough and coloring. You are also very loving, and considerate. On the flip side of that, you are very physical...meaning you like to express yourself by hitting too.  Your hazel eyes are so charming and expressive. I know exactly how you are feeling by just looking at you.

Happy 4th Birthday my handsome boys!
P.S. do you think they'll still have tubbies together like this when they're 16...just so I can snap cute pictures???



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails