Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Finally!


Oh my, today is going to be a great day...I can tell. I absolutely love the fall and although it isn't feeling very fall-ish outside right now, I can't help but be excited for October to come crashing in! Just a couple of things I am looking forward to:







I am so excited for the leaves to change colors...I love it when the temperature cools down and we can go for walks in the middle of the day. I can't wait to break out all my hoodies and start layering like crazy! I am dieing to find out if we are having a girl or a boy and luckily I only have to wait until tomorrow to find out! I really like this sweater and jeans from the Gap and the reason I posted this picture is beacue I can't wait for my prego belly to keep on growing...I know that may sound weird, but I love being pregnant and I really like maternity clothes. I love pumpkins...not as much as my sister Laura who has already purchased all of hers for the season at Farmer Dabs, but I do love them, and I can't wait for our Halloween party this year. And last but certainly not least I am so excited to be able to stop mowing the lawn this fall!!! I am so weird, I look forward to being able to mow the lawn in the Spring and I can't hardly wait to stop in the Fall. Well, hopefully you have things you are excited about today...Happy October everyone!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails