We had such a fun little vacation...thanks again to the Hancocks for watching Sam for us! We went up American Fork canyon to Tibble Fork reservoir and drove up the trail over to Heber City. Kendall was in heaven because he was testing the flex of the blazer, and although these pictures don't look like much, we actually did some pretty good trails. When we got over to Heber we had to stop and get gas, and where else would we go but the Conoco that has the Breadstix treats...although I didn't get one I had to take a picture of them to have all my sisters drool (Laura said she'd been there earlier that day and licked all the treats!). Then we headed back up the mountain and slept in the back of the Blazer till morning. We were surprised that it got to 33 degrees in the night...quite chilly. It was great to spend some time together and although I did pee outside it was a blast!



6 months ago

3 comments:
I think that you being able to resist The Ultimate Brownie shows some kind of character... I'm not sure if it is some freakishly strong will power or just the need to be slapped. I can't believe you didn't even taste one!
Looks like you guys had fun. I would have splurged and got a treat though!
Looks like you guys had fun. I would have splurged and got a treat though!
Post a Comment