Friday, October 3, 2008

Ultrasound Results are in!!!

Wow...yesterday was quite the day! It started off at 5:00 in the morning when K was getting ready to leave for work. S happened to wake up {a very unusual thing for him...he normally wakes up between 7:30 and 8:00} and would not go back to sleep. Therefore, I was awake, not a good thing for me! As it turns out though, I was way too excited for this day to go back to bed anyways. At 10:00 my mom and I took S and went to check out the Fall decor at Gardner's Village, then at 11:00 I finally had my ultrasound. It was kind of a bummer because K couldn't get off to come with me, so I had my mom come and help me manage S. Because K couldn't come I wanted to surprise him when he got home, so we went to Old Navy and I found some really cute outfits to wrap up. S was mildly excited to give it to daddy, but was pretty happy to help open the present.






These are a few of the ultrasound pictures. This little squirt was being kind of a stinker; the tech would roll over my tummy and the baby would turn it's back to the camera thing so all we could see was {the} back. Do you like how I'm trying to keep you in suspense???



Yep...it's true we are having a girl!!! We are so excited and even though I'm a little nervous about handling drama, and hormones {two things I have a low tolerence for...in other people of course} I can hardly wait! (FYI...just in case your wondering, we tried to put S's shorts back on him 3 times before taking these pictures and he kept taking them off. )
These are the cute outfits I found at Old Navy, I love how the little dress and skirt have puffy sleeves and underpants!


Part of why I am so excited to have a daughter is because I come from a very large family of 8 kids, with 7 of us siblings being girls. My sisters, sister in law, and mom are all my best friends and I hope to have that kind of relationship with my daughter. Now I just have to wait 5 more months for this little kidlet to get here!!!

11 comments:

Nichole said...

YAY!! Congrats!! You will have so much fun dressing her up...Those are really cute outfits!!

Berry Family said...

Yay - Congratulations! Im so excited for you guys! Girls are such fun! Such a cute name ya have picked out. Enjoy the shopping!!

Racheal said...

Congrats!!! Can't wait to meet baby Maggie

Cherice and Corey said...

Hurray for little girls! I am so excited for you guys. Girls are so much fun to shop for (although its gotten me into trouble on more than one occasion!). I bought that same little pink dress for Raylee. Too cute, and you can't beat the price!

Unknown said...

Congratulations you guys!

Becky Darling said...

I have waiting all day for this!!!! Yeah!!!! We are so excited!!! By the way, I have those owl pjs Laura gave Jen in a
5T so they will be ready for little Maggie in a few years!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Jenn said...

I'm so excited to have two cute, giggling girls so close together. Hopefully they won't pick on Sam.

Jeanette Atkinson said...

I love sam's spider shirt. Travis has one just like it. You should have him wear it at the next FHE so they can be twins! Congrats on the girl, p.s...i don't know if it any consolation but boys hormones are just about as bad, not as predictable though!

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

Hooray! I am so excited for you! That is the best news ever! We'll both have little girls so close together. I am so excited. Just wait! You are going to spend so much money on bows, bracelets, shoes, and "matching" outfits for your little girl. They are so expensive, but so worth it!!!! Congratulations.

thebellcrew said...

Oh you lucky duck! Those outfits are so cute. I must admit I am just a little jealous.

Berry Family said...

Sure we can trade kids for a day - haha. I will be down at Farrah's all day today. You should totally come hang out if ya don't have plans. We would love to see ya.

Related Posts with Thumbnails