Thursday, April 9, 2009

Holy Crap!!!

Wow! I was editing some pictures tonight and holy cow, Sam and Maggie look so much a like. We have thought this from the beginning, but looking at the two pictures just makes them look even more alike. They are also very similar in temperament so far. They are/were both way mellow, unless hungry, and they both watch things with a look on their face like they have the weight of the world on their shoulders...very serious faces...so cute! As the days go by, Maggie is changing so much, and is looking less and less like Sam to me, but I guess time will only tell if these kidlets are going to remain so similar! {These pictures were both taken two days after they where born. Sam weighed 6 lbs 6 oz, and Maggie weighed 7 lbs 15 oz. Quite a difference in chubbiness, eh?}
Samuel Charles
Maggie Alece

7 comments:

3 Men & a Lady said...

Oh my gosh! They look SO much alike! Maggie is a lot chubbier, like you said! They are so adorable. :)

Jenn said...

I wonder if she will have bright blonde hair too.

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

They do look so much alike. She is adorable!!! Do you make those flowers? They are adorable! Are they out of ribbon or fabric? You are so talented!

Racheal said...

WOW! you have beautiful children. and both are so mild and loveable... i just want to kiss them!!! ok, so maybe sam has outgrown his "mild" stage, but he's kissable none-the-less :)

Lost in this Moment said...

WOW! They're definitely brother and sister, aren't they? My brother and I (it's just the two of us in our family) look nothing alike. What a darling pair of kidlets, Erin!

Steph said...

I didn't realize how much they look alike until you see these pictures. I guess they do have they same parents... :)

Unknown said...

Awe, babies are so precious. They do look alike, but (maybe it's just the bow) Maggie is definately a girl and Sam a boy, you can tell that difference.

Related Posts with Thumbnails