Man, I sure have been feeling on the outs (refering to anything remotely scrap booky, bloggy, or even sewy!!!) I need some inspiration! Can anyone help me????
6 months ago
Man, I sure have been feeling on the outs (refering to anything remotely scrap booky, bloggy, or even sewy!!!) I need some inspiration! Can anyone help me????
4 comments:
YOU NEED TO GO TO LIZ KARTCHNER'S BLOG RIGHT NOW AND WATCH THE VIDEO SHE HAS FROM ELDER UCHDORF!!! YOU WILL THEN FEEL INSPIRED TO CREATE!!!
I wish I could but I've been in the same boat for a YEAR! I am SO behind on scrapbooks and crafts come after that so I won't even go there! Maybe we need to go scrapbooking! I went a couple weeks ago at Heartland paper and I only got 2 pages done!!
Looking at a few craft blogs or going to a cute quilt shop gets me going.
I bet the boutique on Thursday will help!
Post a Comment