Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Day to me!!!

This week was a week of firsts! First off, I got to pick out a brand spanking new Cannon Rebel XSi camera!  Holy cow...I am seriously in love with this camera.  I have just started playing around with all of the awesome settings, and I can't believe how long I survived with such a crappy camera for so long!  A humongous thanks to Kendall for the best Mother's Day present ever!!! 
My second first is this...yesterday at church Sam sang with the primary for the very first time.  It was so cute.  He was all excited to go up with all the kids, then, when he got up there, he waved to me like an old pro.  I seriously felt like the most special mom ever. 
Some of the things that weren't firsts this week: Breakfast in bed, Kendall and the kids tip toeing about so I can have a leisurely sleep in Saturday {still one of the best parts of Mother's Day!}, hugs and kisses from my kiddos...new pictures to be posted soon!   What a great mother's day!

1 comments:

Jeanette Atkinson said...

I am so jealous!! I want that so bad. I am expecting some pretty freaking awesome photos to be posted now though!!!! JK
Don't primary kids melt your heart when they are up on the stand all waving and looking for you and when they finally spot you they get so excited!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails