...shots! With the few uninterrupted moments I've had this week I have been tailing my kiddos to mess with the settings and learn how to use my camera. I have never ever taken a photography class, so these are probably not that great in comparison to many of you, but for me they are exciting and fun. I love the continuous shooting feature because I am now able to get 50 shots that I would have missed with my old point and shoot camera!
Sam and Mags playing trucks! Love the wind blown hair look Maggie is sporting!
Miss Mags reading my camera manual...aka...stealing it, running as fast as she can, then plopping down to read it!
My handsome Sam!
He's been being pretty cooperative to having thousands of pictures taken.
Last night we ate at Ihop and Maggie was covered in mac and cheese. Why is it always so cute when they are covered in food?
I'm afraid I've passed this trait on to my child. I have always made this squinty face, and my family called it "endearingly" the condor nose. Tell me if you would think that was a nice term or not...but seeing it on my kiddos does make me rethink whether or not my family thought it was a cute face.
So determined to get every last noodle in there!
Sam sporting my nephew Ethan's hat. He recently has fallen in love with hats because:
a) Kendall wears a backward hat almost all of the time.
b) Darby from my friends tigger and pooh "slaps her cap." This is his favorite show at the moments. Yesterday while at the store he asked if we could find him a cap to slap.








7 comments:
How fun! Great pics! So are you going to be posting more?
These are really great pictures but any with your kids in them are great! They are so cute and I don't just say that because I feel like I should...they really are the cutest kids! I LOVE LOVE Maggies squinty face!
Little do you know that Maggie is really reading your manuel so that when you don't know how to do something she can show you what a genius she is. My girls do that to me all the time without even reading the manuel. Especially when it comes to electronic devises!!
I am so excited to finally see some of your fun pics!!! I love that Sam is so cooperative. My kids run and hide when I get the camera out now.
By the way, the first picture is a better idea of why we called you condor nose, not the mac and cheese one!!!
They are so so cute! That camera sounds awesome. Kason hates posing for pics, he usually looks down or runs away. But we are working on his "happy face". It's so fun to see how big Sam and Maggie are! Thanks for sharing
I especially love Maggie's eyes in the one of her eating her noodles!
Post a Comment