Well, we did it!!! We put an offer on the perfect home, and are officially under contract! It has a great layout, but definitely needs some love and updating...which is exactly what we intend to give it! We close on or before the 14th of July. Yeah!!! So you will definitely be hearing a lot about remodeling and decorating ideas. We will be getting the inspection done this week, and if everything goes well with that we will plow ahead with the purchasing process. Wish us luck!!!
BTW....don't you just love the 70's blue carpet??? I fell in love with the huge washroom/craftroom it has downstairs, and Kendall loves that it has a garage and a shed out back that already has power to it...but of course he'll "have" to re-wire it...wink wink! I can't wait to paint these cupboards. Any ideas for colors??? I am kind of leaning towards green. I painted the cupboards in our condo red, but I'm thinking I want to lighten it up in this house. We'll see how it works. We are definitely going to have our hands full with lots of projects for a while, and I can hardly sleep with all the ideas racing around in my head. I can't wait to get my hands on this house!



11 comments:
Wow Erin! That's so exciting! I hope everything goes well for you!
If you need to vent some ideas and energy on a house before the 14th, you know where to find me! =)
Congrats guys! Congrats!
Way cool! What city is it in???
Way to go. Sounds like a great project! Can't wait to see it and find out more!
Congratulations on the house! Hope it all goes smoothly & everything. Good luck with the remodeling. Such fun!
AWESOME!!!! Yellow would be cute or cream with a cool antique wash!! Looks like a lot of fun!!
yay! Oh that is so so exciting! I hope everything goes through for you guys! congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Looks like so much fun!!! I can't wait to see it for real!!!
Yay Congrats! How exciting for you guys! I can't wait to see the changes you make! Where is it at?
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. You're going to be a home owner. Doesn't it seems a lifetime away from staying up all night laughing and trying to beat DiddyKong racing? What city is it in?
Post a Comment