Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Baby bump update

So, the much anticipated/worried over doctors appointment was yesterday.  First off I had an ultra sound.  The boys are looking great!  They are measuring in at 4.2 lbs and 4.3 lbs. and their measurments are a little big, so they have bumped my due date up to the 18th of February instead of the 25th.  Then my doctor decided that I didn't need to go on bed rest after all because I haven't been having any contractions...Hooray!!!  I was so excited.  He said I still need to take it easy and rest a lot during the day. The craziest news was that he said he thought they'd come by the end of January!!!  Crazy! 

Kendall has finished all the tile in the kitchen and hallway and now has the whole bathroom torn out so it can be updated and tiled.  I can't wait for this to be behind us, so that our remodeling can take a break for a while!!!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Woohoo! Can't wait to see it finished! And for the boys to come!

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Yeah! that is great news

Ducksfly2gether said...

Nice work! That means our babies are even closer together that I thought! Our due dates are only 11 days apart now!

Mike and Nickie said...

I can't believe your new little ones will be here so soon. I am sure you look beautiful, and I am so excited for you! The no-bed rest thing rocks!!

Ash H. said...

That's so fabulous but I do hope you make it past the end of January because I would L.O.V.E. to see you and your cutie-patootie family at my reception!

Related Posts with Thumbnails