Today I am sick so I decided to just post some pictures from around my house. I really like to rearrange my artwork and decorations around my house so that when I'm feeling restless and bored I don't have to go spend a ton of money, and it really makes a big difference. So the owl picture has been above my fireplace and by my front door. Right now it is happily nestled in a group on my bedroom wall. I painted/stitched all of these, but they are not original works...I saw them online and painted them for myself.
This is my boring mantle...after Christmas I take down everything that is just holiday stuff and only leave up winter things. I am getting really tired of this arrangement so I think I am going to put up my spring stuff and leave out the really springy things.
These are two of my favorite things I bought this year. My sister Laura made them, and they make me happy ever time I look at them.
I love the heart on this guy.
This is my holiday wreath I made for my front door. I am deciding if I want to take it down too and make a new, more neutral one for right now. The spring wreath I have is definitely too colorful and bright for right now. My friend really wanted me to do a tutorial on how I make my wreaths, and although I'm sure there are a ton out there, I think I will make one for this next wreath.
Are you guys getting tired of your decorations or is it just me???
6 months ago






3 comments:
Love that bird painting and your wreath!
I'm so tired of mine... HELP ME!! We should start doing some crafts together. I can copy really well and sometime I can come up with an idea or two.
LOVE YOUR PICTURES!
No I'm sick of your decorations too!!! JK I love the you are my sunshine picture and so does Jess!
Post a Comment