That is the question Maggie asked Kendall the other morning. Later that afternoon he asked me to cut his hair. He'd been growing it out, "just to see what it would look like," and it is not my favorite...so I was soooooo excited that he was finally ready to cut his frow! (FYI, Maggie does think she has Rapunzel hair, so her thinking Kendall's hair was girly actually makes sense.)
He was really tired and being kid of bratty so he was only giving me crappy smiles to begin with.
(Before)
He asked me how I wanted him to reacte; that's when I got this! Such a nerd!Half way through! I actually kind of like this look...a little rock and roll-ish.
The after shot. Man I married a good looking man! (If I do say so myself!)

2 comments:
I always love the in the middle of the hair cut shots!
I laughed when I saw those pictures especially the one with his head sideways! I also love the pics of Maggs and Joshy on the sidebar.
Post a Comment