Friday, August 24, 2012

Lucky Ducks

Sam and Maggie are having the time of their lives this week.  My mom picked them up early on Wednesday morning to go to the Brigham City temple open house.  They were both so excited that they got to go inside. Then they got to stay at Jeanette's house for "3 days and 2 nights."  I guess on the way up Maggie and Grandma had an argument about how many days they were staying up there...I told Maggie 4 days and 3 nights...after a while Grandma just said,"okay, whatever Mags."  And Maggie sat there for a minute, then said, "Grandma you're a liar, my mom said 4 days, 3 nights."  

Funny and a little disrespectful all in one.  What can ya do???

I'm so glad Jeanette sent me this picture, it turned out really cute.

They even got to go to the Garland fair and rodeo.  Hopefully they will be able to adjust back to "boring" life as older siblings that aren't doted upon by their cousins without too much fuss.  

1 comments:

Nichole said...

My kids just visited my mom for a couple of days and I thought I would miss them at least a little bit and I didn't AT ALL!! I love that Maggie called her Grandma a liar! She is so cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails