Friday, October 12, 2012

Cracks me up

These kids totally crack me up!  One of my favorite things that Jack and Josh do is climb into our bed and pull the covers up around themselves until they are nice and comfy.  I know it's kind of silly that I love this as much as I do, but it just seems so grown up.  Yesterday was a chill day for us, Maggie has another UTI so we were just taking a chill day; I didn't have to drive Sam to school and we didn't go to the gym.  I was doing some tidying up in the kitchen and came in my room to ask Maggie what she wanted for lunch and this is what I found.  They were all snuggled in together watching Curious George.  Josh is getting a whole mouth full of teeth, so of course his hand is jammed in there; Jack is laughing at something silly that George did; Maggie is in control of the remote. So typical of these kids!  Man I am one lucky woman!

3 comments:

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Cute picture. gotta love that curious george!

Ducksfly2gether said...

So sweet!

Unknown said...

So cute! What sweet little kiddos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails