I don't think I've ever posted this painting. I painted it last year and it now has a happy home on top of our piano.
Now that it's October it's looking more like this:
I made the witch and the never more crow last year, and I think they are my favorite Halloween decor this year.
Remember these from a while ago?
Well I got them painted and I love the way Franky and his bride turned out!
I bought this witch at Swiss days last year and she still makes me laugh every time I look at her!
So how about you, what are your favorite Halloween decorations? Do you go all out, or not so much?
Another part of switching into fall mode at our house is we have a lot more of these:
My kid's love having candle light dinners. I know it's kind of silly, but it absolutely makes their evening when they come in and the lights are off and all they can see is the flicker of candle light! I usually have lots of good ideas and intentions of fun things I want to do with my kids; but time and laziness often sidetrack our plans. This is super easy! Pull out some candles; light them, and viola you have changed a normal every night dinner into something magical! Seriously the kids will love it! Plus, with the weather getting cooler and more soups and comfy food sounding good, cozy dinners are just a lot more fun. What are some of your favorite fall traditions??? Fires in the fireplace, snuggling up with hot chocolate and reading a good book, fall drives up the canyon????

2 comments:
I love the franky and his bride turned out so cute. My kids still love candle light dinners!
Very cool! Your house looks great and a candle light dinner would be a hit at our house too! There's just something about fire, right?
Post a Comment